Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Note sure I trust these guys

http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

Attached Thumbnails
Note sure I trust these guys-tablesaw1-gif
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

I'm glad I'm not helping out down stream for this saw owner! Seems like a
Frisbee thrower at minimum?

Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

John Grossbohlin wrote:
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

Hmmm. That would work just great for whizzing a stick through the
neighbor's window. Maybe it's not a tablesaw, but a stealth mode weapon
of mass destruction! g

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Something else is wrong......
The adjustment for the angle and height is on the correct side,
facing the person using the saw.
The blade is in the right direction for that!
The fence is on wrong.......
this picture is drawn backwards.....for a safety point.....
jloomis

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

New safety feature against kickbacks?
Have they taken out a patent yet?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

on 5/14/2009 9:08 PM (ET) John Grossbohlin wrote the following:
http://www.osha.gov/SLTC/etools/wood...n/slide01.html

Look at the drawing of this saw carefully...

It's a southern hemisphere table saw. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

willshak wrote:

It's a southern hemisphere table saw. :-)

Hey, hey! That's a northern-hemisphere-centric view

Larry
Nelson, New Zealand 41 degrees south

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Larry Spitz" wrote in message
willshak wrote:

It's a southern hemisphere table saw. :-)

Hey, hey! That's a northern-hemisphere-centric view

Larry
Nelson, New Zealand 41 degrees south

You betcha' and don't forget it!

DaveD
North Pole, Alaska
Latitude: 64.8788889 North

Not sure I trust these guys... John Grossbohlin[_2_] Woodworking 43 May 28th 09 12:39 PM
Note pad Jonesy82 Electronics Repair 4 December 20th 07 04:37 AM
Note To Self: DO NOT _____ charlieb Woodturning 12 July 10th 07 07:08 AM
Note to self! CJA Woodworking 10 June 12th 07 04:08 AM
OT But A Sad Note George Woodturning 1 October 12th 06 11:33 PM