Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Intarsia Tweety

My daughter's boyfriend wanted something to give his mother. She just
loves Tweety Bird and I was looking for a project to try out Intarsia.
Tweety is mainly yellowheart with canarywood, black walnut, aspen and
rosewood. the background is cherry, birch and black walnut framed in
american walnut. I'll have to try another one; this was fun.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"The Damicos" wrote in message
My daughter's boyfriend wanted something to give his mother. She just
loves Tweety Bird and I was looking for a project to try out Intarsia.
Tweety is mainly yellowheart with canarywood, black walnut, aspen and
rosewood. the background is cherry, birch and black walnut framed in
american walnut. I'll have to try another one; this was fun.

There ya go. Looks nice.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The Damicos wrote:
My daughter's boyfriend wanted something to give his mother. She just
loves Tweety Bird and I was looking for a project to try out Intarsia.

I predict that it'll be a big hit.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"The Damicos" wrote in message
My daughter's boyfriend wanted something to give his mother. She just
loves Tweety Bird and I was looking for a project to try out Intarsia.
Tweety is mainly yellowheart with canarywood, black walnut, aspen and
rosewood. the background is cherry, birch and black walnut framed in
american walnut. I'll have to try another one; this was fun.

Well done ... the cage detail, or lack thereof, gives a genuine artistic
quality to the piece.

Very nice, and I'm willing to bet you've now got a big fan ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

My daughter's boyfriend wanted something to give his mother. She just
loves Tweety Bird and I was looking for a project to try out Intarsia.
Tweety is mainly yellowheart with canarywood, black walnut, aspen and
rosewood. the background is cherry, birch and black walnut framed in
american walnut. I'll have to try another one; this was fun.
The Damicos

Very, very cute indeed! I am certain she will love it. Nice work.
`Casper

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

The Damicos wrote:
My daughter's boyfriend wanted something to give his mother. She just
loves Tweety Bird and I was looking for a project to try out Intarsia.
Tweety is mainly yellowheart with canarywood, black walnut, aspen and
rosewood. the background is cherry, birch and black walnut framed in
american walnut. I'll have to try another one; this was fun.

Your work is outstanding! You should become a member of the Scroll Saw
Woodworking & Crafts forum. Membership is free.
http://www.scrollsawer.com/forum/ You could post your work there.
People would love to see your creation.