Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default leveling floor

Not difficult... here my 8 and 10 year old sons are scribing for me. The
third photo shows the extremes I had to deal with due to a concrete ramp,
varying floor heights, and the desire to run forced hot air heating into the
room through the floor.

Attached Thumbnails
leveling floor-homeimp200607_49a-jpg  leveling floor-homeimp200607_54a-jpg  leveling floor-homeimp200607_58a-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Here is a floor I leveled and put a vapor barrier, solid 4" insulation in
the 4x6 and ventilation out the front. Heating ducting was put in the
ceiling joist.
jloomis
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...
Not difficult... here my 8 and 10 year old sons are scribing for me. The
third photo shows the extremes I had to deal with due to a concrete ramp,
varying floor heights, and the desire to run forced hot air heating into
the
room through the floor.

Attached Thumbnails
leveling floor-imgp1290-large-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
Here is a floor I leveled and put a vapor barrier, solid 4" insulation in
the 4x6 and ventilation out the front. Heating ducting was put in the
ceiling joist.
jloomis
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...
Not difficult... here my 8 and 10 year old sons are scribing for me. The
third photo shows the extremes I had to deal with due to a concrete ramp,
varying floor heights, and the desire to run forced hot air heating into
the
room through the floor.

Looks like you had room to work with... wish I did! I used sill sealer under
the sleepers and filled the bays with foil faced foam. I was also about a
foot above grade which gave me some more flexibility--bed rock and a slope
led the builder to put part of the house on a slab and part on a full
walkout basement. After putting in a trayed ceiling and removing some walls
there was no way to get heat into the ceiling... ;~)

Leveling garage floor Just James Woodworking 9 January 6th 09 02:38 PM
Leveling Kitchen floor with floor tiles [email protected] UK diy 3 July 9th 07 04:28 PM
leveling a floor Art Home Repair 3 November 22nd 06 01:20 AM
leveling floor david Home Repair 4 June 20th 05 01:33 PM
Floor leveling barry martin Home Repair 2 August 30th 03 10:54 PM