DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   BIL's shop dog (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/267047-bils-shop-dog.html)

Doug Winterburn December 18th 08 03:54 AM

BIL's shop dog

2 Attachment(s)
Here's a couple of shots of my BIL's shop dog. She's almost a year old
and is an "Alpha" female.

Chris December 18th 08 05:25 AM

BIL's shop dog

Doug Winterburn wrote:
Here's a couple of shots of my BIL's shop dog. She's almost a year old
and is an "Alpha" female.

She is a good looking dog. Keeps you in line I bet. By the way does she like all
that cotton around her? :)

Gave up that white stuff years ago. Now I just have southern snow about once a
year in the fall.

Chris

Doug Winterburn December 18th 08 08:47 PM

BIL's shop dog

Chris wrote:
Doug Winterburn wrote:
Here's a couple of shots of my BIL's shop dog. She's almost a year old
and is an "Alpha" female.

She is a good looking dog. Keeps you in line I bet. By the way does she
like all that cotton around her? :)

Gave up that white stuff years ago. Now I just have southern snow about
once a year in the fall.

Chris

The BIL and his pooch live in western Washington State. I don't see
much of that "cotton" here in the Arizona desert, although it's a
freezing 55F today.