Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default BIL's shop dog

Here's a couple of shots of my BIL's shop dog. She's almost a year old
and is an "Alpha" female.

Attached Thumbnails
BIL's shop dog-sadiesnow1-jpg  BIL's shop dog-sadiesnow2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Doug Winterburn wrote:
Here's a couple of shots of my BIL's shop dog. She's almost a year old
and is an "Alpha" female.

She is a good looking dog. Keeps you in line I bet. By the way does she like all
that cotton around her?

Gave up that white stuff years ago. Now I just have southern snow about once a
year in the fall.

Chris
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Chris wrote:
Doug Winterburn wrote:
Here's a couple of shots of my BIL's shop dog. She's almost a year old
and is an "Alpha" female.

She is a good looking dog. Keeps you in line I bet. By the way does she
like all that cotton around her?

Gave up that white stuff years ago. Now I just have southern snow about
once a year in the fall.

Chris

The BIL and his pooch live in western Washington State. I don't see
much of that "cotton" here in the Arizona desert, although it's a
freezing 55F today.