Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Bench is Finished

Now all I need is a warm day. It's made of cedar from HD and my first
attempt at t&g joints.

Tim

Attached Thumbnails
Bench is Finished-3ks-bench-02-08-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Uninvestor" wrote in message
. ..
Now all I need is a warm day. It's made of cedar from HD and my first
attempt at t&g joints.

Tim

That is one sturdy looking bench. It looks strong enough to seat horses!

Looks nice, do you have a good place to put it?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 1 Mar 2008 16:54:00 -0500, "Uninvestor"
wrote:

Now all I need is a warm day. It's made of cedar from HD and my first
attempt at t&g joints.

I like it!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice looking work. Is that tongue and groove or mortise and tenon?
Is that how you placed the backing in the frame?
Bansaw work also,
nice.
jloomis
"Uninvestor" wrote in message
. ..
Now all I need is a warm day. It's made of cedar from HD and my first
attempt at t&g joints.

Tim

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Uninvestor" wrote in message
. ..
Now all I need is a warm day. It's made of cedar from HD and my first
attempt at t&g joints.

Tim

Nice, but you should have made it a little heftier. This one will fall
apart in about 250 years or so.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Bigpole" wrote in message
Nice. Is it cypress? What kind of finish if any?

Ted
"Uninvestor" wrote in message
. ..
Now all I need is a warm day. It's made of cedar from HD and my first
attempt at t&g joints.

Tim

Looked at the picture did ya? But did you read? Nope.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Bigpole" wrote in message
I don't care what it says, I think it's cypress

Your Home Depot must be stocked better than mine. Mine doesn't carry
cypress.

todd

Wood prepped for second half of bench top - Bitsa Bench Mike Richardson Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 June 24th 07 05:22 AM
Bench is finished Joe Woodworking Plans and Photos 16 March 17th 07 04:23 PM
Finished my bench Joe Woodworking 0 March 15th 07 11:18 PM
New shop open, my first workbench is finished, just not finished... JC Woodworking 8 May 31st 05 02:02 AM
workbench finished: Sam Allen's joiner's bench with Veritas twin-screw end vise Mike in Mystic Woodworking 26 November 22nd 03 05:56 AM