Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Worksop Pictures 04

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Attached Thumbnails
Worksop Pictures 04-dcp_2169-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Jack Stein wrote:

That OSB looks out of place with all of your nicely done shop furniture.

Nice cat, too!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

B A R R Y wrote:

That OSB looks out of place with all of your nicely done shop furniture.

It does, but it was cheap (free) and I had it laying around, and worse,
I lost a lot of the spark I had for this stuff. It still came out good
enough I guess, but it took me longer to slap this thing together than
it did to make any of the nicer benches I made so long ago. Also, did I
mention the OSB was free and was cluttering up my shop?

Nice cat, too!

That cat is a proud member of a feral cat club that took up residence
under my barn. We've been trapping them, getting them fixed, and either
returning them under the shed (actually I built them a couple of condo's
from some OSB boxes my son found in some dumpsters at his work. That's
were the OSB came from for my Tsaw bench) This cat became my buddy when
I retired and I spent a summer trying to get him to let me just touch
him. Now he sleeps with me. Here I am a dog man with no dog and a ton
of cats...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com