Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Jewelery Chests X 2 Part 1

Some weeks ago I mentioned that I was going to use some Spalted Live Oak in
a Jewelry Chest for my wife and there were a few comments to build 2.

I built 2, finished them 3 hours ago and delivered the second one to my
neighbor/customer. It fetched a pretty penny and I let the customer tell me
the price he would pay.

Anyway each Jewelry Chest has over 125 wood pieces and have about 130 rabbet
and dado joints made out of Hard Maple, Tiger Maple veneer, and Spalted Live
Oak.

My wife gets the second one for Christmas.

Comments welcome!

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewelry Chests 6.jpg
Views:	120
Size:	55.1 KB
ID:	2578  Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewelry Chests 7.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	2579  Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewelry Chests 8.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	59.1 KB
ID:	2580  Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewelry Chests 9.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	57.9 KB
ID:	2581  Click image for larger version

Name:	Jewelry Chests 10.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	62.7 KB
ID:	2582

Log jewelery box diggerd83 Woodworking 0 September 5th 07 04:56 PM
Opinions on Deep Freezer Chests Bill Home Repair 5 September 18th 05 05:30 PM
TOOL CHESTS J T Woodworking 4 February 24th 05 09:47 PM
Pirate Chests Bob Darrah Woodworking 0 December 18th 04 10:09 PM
What material for jewelery box lining? Brooklin Woodworking 26 September 24th 04 11:54 AM