Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Ha! I'm done ...

.... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Scroll down for the "rest of the story".

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07

Attached Thumbnails
Ha! I'm done ...-calframe7-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg CalFrame6.jpg (34.6 KB, 44 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Scroll down for the "rest of the story".

Good job.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

There's always the temptation to let
other people think you're normal.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Swingman wrote:
... with family Christmas presents, _BEFORE_ Halloween!! (eat your heart
out)

http://www.e-woodshop.net/Projects14.htm

Scroll down for the "rest of the story".

Those are really neat, Swingman. Where do you get that chalkboard paint?
Sure I could google it....never mind. :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Charlie M. 1958" wrote in message

Those are really neat, Swingman. Where do you get that chalkboard paint?
Sure I could google it....never mind. :-)

Ubiquitous ... I was surprised, but both Borg's had the Rustoleum variety,
in both spray cans and quarts. I tried brush, spraying and using a roller. A
1/4" nap roller worked the best on 3/16" tempered hardboard ... that way you
don't have to finish the back, like you would with plywood.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/25/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Charlie M. 1958" wrote in message

Those are really neat, Swingman. Where do you get that chalkboard paint?
Sure I could google it....never mind. :-)

Ubiquitous ... I was surprised, but both Borg's had the Rustoleum variety,
in both spray cans and quarts. I tried brush, spraying and using a roller.
1/4" nap roller worked the best on 3/16" tempered hardboard ... that way
you
don't have to finish the back, like you would with plywood.

Did that tempered hard board have a red spot on the edge? ;~) Where did
you get tempered?