Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Celtic box finished...

Kristen LOVES it!
I took a picture of her with it, but it came out poorly.
I'll get another one soon and post her ugly mug with the box.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement, it really helped build
my confidence. I've already started on another one and had a young fella
offered to pay me to make one for him. He offered $50, I was thinking more
like $65 - $75.. what do ya'll think?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	box corner.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	148.9 KB
ID:	2095  Click image for larger version

Name:	box front.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	2096

Celtic Box progress Kate Woodworking Plans and Photos 36 October 17th 07 02:55 AM
Celtic Box top... Kate Woodworking Plans and Photos 32 October 7th 07 08:42 PM
Celtic Designs asmurff Woodworking 15 September 23rd 07 09:21 PM
Celtic Knots Hal Woodturning 0 September 6th 05 11:50 PM
New shop open, my first workbench is finished, just not finished... JC Woodworking 8 May 31st 05 02:02 AM