Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jim Willemin Jim Willemin is offline

Default Celtic box finished...

"Leon" wrote in
t:

"Kate" wrote in message
Kristen LOVES it!
I took a picture of her with it, but it came out poorly.
I'll get another one soon and post her ugly mug with the box.

Very nice Kate.

Thanks to everyone for your words of encouragement, it really helped
build my confidence. I've already started on another one and had a
young fella offered to pay me to make one for him. He offered $50, I
was thinking more like $65 - $75.. what do ya'll think?

In all seriousness 3-4 hundred $'s.

I'm inclined to agree - he undervalued your skill and time by a factor of
10. Don't sell yourself short - that box is a work of art.