Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Help

Looking for a source to purchase plans for the pirate ship playhouse.
Have attempted a Google search but cannot find the plans like I see at
the local Amish outlet store. Any help would be appreciated.

kywoodworker
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Sarge Cropper" wrote in message
Looking for a source to purchase plans for the pirate ship playhouse.
Have attempted a Google search but cannot find the plans like I see at
the local Amish outlet store. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, if you've already seen them at the local Amish store - buy them there.

B.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Buddy Matlosz wrote:
"Sarge Cropper" wrote in message
Looking for a source to purchase plans for the pirate ship playhouse.
Have attempted a Google search but cannot find the plans like I see at
the local Amish outlet store. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, if you've already seen them at the local Amish store - buy them there.

B.

That takes the fun out of family assembly.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I often carry my digital camera when we go places I might see things that
would be fun to make. A few pictures help me sketch a plan. I try to
remember to photograph more than a general view so I don't have to guess
about a cleat location, type of joint/hinge, etc.

Buddy Matlosz wrote:
"Sarge Cropper" wrote in message
Looking for a source to purchase plans for the pirate ship playhouse.
Have attempted a Google search but cannot find the plans like I see at
the local Amish outlet store. Any help would be appreciated.

Well, if you've already seen them at the local Amish store - buy them
there.

B.

That takes the fun out of family assembly.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"William Andersen" wrote in
:

I often carry my digital camera when we go places I might see things
that would be fun to make.

Almost everyone now has a cell phone, and almost every cell phone has a
still/video camera. I got a hand-me-down (a slvr) but the next phone I get
will have the ability to hook up to a computer EASILY and transfer images,
music, and contact info. The slvr hooks up via usb, but I can't say it
does it well or easily.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I've used my cell phone for pictures too, and email them from the phone to
my computer (email).
The quality isn't great, but it's better than nothing.

"Smaug Ichorfang" wrote in message
"William Andersen" wrote in
: