Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Did anyone see my set post?

Just curious.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:
| Just curious.

Yup. I reecognized the radio - but couldn't quite make out the daily
special on the menu...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:
Just curious.

The Red, White & Boogie set? Yup, sure did. Looks good. Radio off to
the side and all...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kevin Miller formulated on Thursday :
Mekon wrote:
Just curious.

The Red, White & Boogie set? Yup, sure did. Looks good. Radio off to
the side and all...

...Kevin

Thanks, just wondered as many times I see ppl post replies to pics I
never see.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 05 Sep 2007 23:29:43 GMT, Mekon wrote:

Just curious.

Mekon

ok, Mate, since you're fishing for compliments... ;-]

I sent them to my friend here that does the sets for our local theater group...
I've sent him every post that I've seen from you from several sets, including
the pallet pier.. lol

He liked the Red & White set and said that he was in the process of building a
kitchen set for a play called "A coupla white chicks sitting around talking"
(My wife was in it last season, it's much better than the name would imply)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Mostly OT

mac davis explained on 7/09/2007 :
wrote:

Just curious.

Mekon

ok, Mate, since you're fishing for compliments... ;-]

I sent them to my friend here that does the sets for our local theater
group... I've sent him every post that I've seen from you from several sets,
including the pallet pier.. lol

He liked the Red & White set and said that he was in the process of building
a kitchen set for a play called "A coupla white chicks sitting around
talking" (My wife was in it last season, it's much better than the name would
imply)

Thanks Mac.

It is amazing how many plays and movies centre around three women
talking about men. Way OT but I have a rule about such things, I never
see anything that
1. Has 'Heart" or 'Love' in the title.
2. The first three leads are women.
3. Is described as 'Heartwarming'.

So far those rules have kept me away from movies and plays where
nothing happens!

I suppose I was 'fishing', shameless I know.

Mekon

Pictures. To post or not to post. Musing about the option. Arch Woodturning 4 July 23rd 06 12:56 PM
Post oak Olebiker Woodworking 3 January 1st 06 06:40 PM
To buy or not - first post [email protected] Home Ownership 1 December 14th 05 01:16 PM
Why doesn't my post appear GARY WALKER Woodworking 1 April 11th 05 02:08 AM
Wood Question: Which is stronger, a round post or square post? McQualude Woodworking 68 November 16th 03 07:19 AM