Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Alun Saunders

Default Woodturning creations combined with glass or ceramics?

Just wondering the other day whether anyone here had any experience with
combining woodturning together with either glass or ceramics? I'm
thinking along the lines of, say, wine goblets with a wooden stem and
base and a hand blown glass bowl, or flat burls with inlaid shallow
glass or ceramic bowls.

So ... anyone done anything like this at all? I know a few ceramic
artists around here who may be interested, and I'm sure I could find a
glass-blower somewhere.
--
Alun Saunders

LCD film window coverings? Denis Home Ownership 0 March 7th 05 07:31 AM
Glueing Glass xavier UK diy 17 November 16th 04 05:29 PM
cutting glass tubing Ken Sterling Metalworking 33 June 27th 04 06:48 AM
Cutting window glass Charles H. Buchholtz Home Repair 9 November 14th 03 02:13 AM
Shower Glass Story Steve Gontarek UK diy 7 November 1st 03 10:34 AM