mac davis

Default For Shopsmith owners:

I just had a "duhh" moment this morning, thought I'd pass it on...

Having moved up from the SS to a jet mini in December, I've got a
drawer full of SS accessories that I keep just in case I need to turn
something too big or long for the Jet...

The only thing that I've moved from the SS to the Jet is the Talon
chuck and the SS tail stock adapter, that is a morse taper on 1 end
and a SS 5/8" with slot for the allan screw on the other, for the DP
chuck...

I realized this morning that I can use the adapter in the head stock,
also.. duhh...
So, I now have several "new" face plates, a couple of spur and screw
tapers, etc., etc....

Hopefully, other SS owners are smarter than I am and have discovered
this long ago, but thought I'd pass it on just in case.. *g*

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing