Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
harryc

Default Jet or Delta Mini-lathes?

I am interested in purchasing a mini-lathe for my basement Jet or Delta
what's your opinion. I have a Jet 1642 in the garage and like it very much.
Larger lathe is in garage and diffcult to work at night time. I think a
small min-lathe will offer the time to turn at night time in te basement

--
Harry