Jay Arr

Default Shellawax and EEE Ultra Shine

Can anyone direct me to a United Kingdom supplier?

Jimmie Lack-lustre

Paulco

The guys at ubeaut will supply direct so drop them an e-mail if you
can't find anyone - with one aussie dollar being worth about 40 bit
pence you would actually get a good price.
Cheers
Paul
http://www.ubeaut.com.au/index.htm

On Thu, 13 Jan 2005 17:04:49 +0000 (UTC), "Jay Arr"
wrote:

Can anyone direct me to a United Kingdom supplier?

Jimmie Lack-lustre

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia

Paulco

Cheers Jimmie, glad to help - I use shellawax myself so I know how
good it is.
Paul

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 09:58:05 +0000 (UTC), "Jay Arr"
wrote:

Thanks for the link, Paul. Just what I needed.

Jimmie

.. .

wrote:

Can anyone direct me to a United Kingdom supplier?

Jimmie Lack-lustre

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western
Australia

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia
John Yale

"Jay Arr" wrote in news:cs69nh$k80$1
@hercules.btinternet.com:

Can anyone direct me to a United Kingdom supplier?

http://www.johndaviswoodturning.co.u...ubeautpolishes