Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Kevin

Default Making a few tools and need a bit of advice

Hello,
I found some pretty good .5" round stock. I also have some masonary nails
which I plan on using as the actual cutters. I plan on making a few tools
to aid in my turning. My question is how deep into the handle (maple) should
I drill a hole to accept the round stock? I believe that 4" should be
plenty.

Thanks,
-Kevin