Paul Rasmussen

Default Wood in S.Oregon

I will be in the Ashland/Medford area of Southern Oregon later this week and
am looking for wood sources there. Primarily looking for burl (madrone
etc).
Thanks
Paul

robo hippy

Paul,
I ran into this guy at the spring Home and Garden show in Eugene.
He has a logging business in Elkton. I called him once and left a
message, but didn't get a reply. Heath Harvey 541-587-4272. He did have
some madrone burl. Christian Burchard also lives in Ashland and uses a
lot of madrone burl and may help you get some. Also there is an AAW
chapter there in Grants Pass, and they may also help.
Hope this helps.
robo hippy

Paul Rasmussen wrote:
I will be in the Ashland/Medford area of Southern Oregon later this

week and
am looking for wood sources there. Primarily looking for burl

(madrone
etc).
Thanks
Paul

Earl

If you do a web search for Christian Burchard, you will find his site.
I took a class from him and he told us where we could buy the madronne
burls in Grants Pass but I didn't keep the name or #.

Earl