Jonathon

Default The Daniel Collection .. in closing

Ladies and Gentlemen

My posts at the beginning of this year, alerting the newsgroups to my
site update have spun out of control and are certainly a long way from
what I had originally intended / hoped for them.

The purpose of this post, therefore, is to put a stake in the ground
and draw matters from my perspective at least to a close.

I apologise whole heartedly to anyone who may have taken offence at any
constituent element of the discussion to which they took exception or
where my response, in the heat of the typists' moment, was in the cold
light of day ill-considered, rude or capable of being better worded.

It was certainly not my intention when advising of my update activity
to cause any ill feeling - and in retrospect, wish that some of my
"returns" had been worded otherwise.

I will no longer be responding online to any posts on these threads but
will be very pleased to enter into dialogue, and help if / where
possible, off-line should anyone feel so inclined. In this regards my
email is freely available either on this thread or through the site.

Future updates may or may not be advised to the newsgroups - I intend
to take a little time to reflect on my recent experience and feedback,
both positive and negative.

I wish all well for 2005.

Jonathon

Al Kyder

Apology accepted Jonathon.

God Bless you and yours,
Al Kyder

mac davis

On 5 Jan 2005 04:05:39 -0800, "Jonathon"
wrote:

[...]

well said, Jonathon....
I think there was a lot of over reaction on both sides, but that's
usenet, I guess.. *g*

have a great 05...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Lyn J. Mangiameli

Thank you Jonathon,both for sharing your collection and our past
correspondance. This is the Jonathon I have always been familiar with,
and it is good to have him back.
Lyn

Jonathon wrote:
[...]

Lennart Delin

Jonathon,
I think the thread was rather ridiculous as it turned out. I appreciate your
willingness to share a marvellous collection and will continue to enjoy it,
if I'm allowed to, even though I may prefer a less "exuberant" website.

--
Regards,
Lennart Delin

"Jonathon" skrev i meddelandet
oups.com...
[...]

Dave Balderstone

In article , mac davis
wrote:

well said, Jonathon....
I think there was a lot of over reaction on both sides, but that's
usenet, I guess.. *g*

By the time I noticed the thread, there was little point in offering my
comments on the site (positive or critical) as it had gone off the deep
end.

Pity.