buck

Default Looking for a Used Table Saw in the Denver/Littleton Area

Yes it's true....... Is there anyone who has upgraded recently and wants to
sell a good used TS in this area. Not looking to pay more than a few
hundred as this will be a starter saw for me. Not really interested in
buying out of state and shipping. Thanks!!
-buck

Paulco

Don't hold your breathe, this is a Western Australian newsgroup you
plonker.
You yanks are so f*cking arrogant, you think the world revolves around
you.
Paul

On Mon, 3 Jan 2005 03:18:03 -0700, "buck" wrote:

Yes it's true....... Is there anyone who has upgraded recently and wants to
sell a good used TS in this area. Not looking to pay more than a few
hundred as this will be a starter saw for me. Not really interested in
buying out of state and shipping. Thanks!!
-buck

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia
Don Murray

Paulco wrote:
Don't hold your breathe, this is a Western Australian newsgroup you
plonker.
You yanks are so f*cking arrogant, you think the world revolves around
you.
Paul

Paul by any chance are you a Collector of fine turned wood?
Don

Millers

Paulco wrote:
Don't hold your breathe, this is a Western Australian newsgroup you
plonker.

rec.crafts.woodturning is W. Australian? Who'd a thunk it...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

Millers

buck wrote:
Kevin..... Very nice website.... You do some really nice looking work too.

Thanks Buck. I like a nice clean, simple approach on both my turnings
and website. Sometimes I hit, sometimes I miss but I always have fun...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb