Bill Grumbine

Default Shameless Self Promotion

Greetings all, and for those of you who celebrated it, I hope you had a
Merry Christmas. Many people got a bowl turning DVD for Christmas featuring
yours truly, but if you were not in that group and would like one, we still
have some left! If you go to www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html you can read
all about it.

Thanks.

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

commercial site www.wonderfulwood.com
personal site www.enter.net/~ultradad

mac davis

On Mon, 27 Dec 2004 21:55:54 GMT, "Bill Grumbine"
wrote:

Greetings all, and for those of you who celebrated it, I hope you had a
Merry Christmas. Many people got a bowl turning DVD for Christmas featuring
yours truly, but if you were not in that group and would like one, we still
have some left! If you go to www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html you can read
all about it.

Thanks.

Greetings back at ya, Bill... hope 05 is healthy and happy...
and that you sell a lot of your DVD's..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Dave in Fairfax

Bill Grumbine wrote
Greetings all, and for those of you who celebrated it, I hope you had a
Merry Christmas. Many people got a bowl turning DVD for Christmas
featuring
yours truly, but if you were not in that group and would like one, we
still
have some left! If you go to www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html you can read
all about it.

Bill Grumbine
commercial site www.wonderfulwood.com
personal site www.enter.net/~ultradad

My Dad says he likes his, Bill. I can tell he isn't just shining
me on, because he wants to talk about which chuck to get, and how
to use chucks. Only flinched a little bit when he found out what
they cost. %-)

Dave in Fairfax
--
Dave Leader