Bill Grumbine

Default Turned Bowls Made Easy

Greetings all

A little over two weeks ago I posted about the release of my new bowl
turning DVD, Turned Bowls Made Easy. Many of you have been responding to me
with questions, comments, and above all orders. Thank you all for your
interest. If you don't know what I am talking about, go to the link below,
and if you have questions, please feel free to email me or post here on the
group.

http://www.wonderfulwood.com/dvd.html

--
Bill

Bill Grumbine

commercial site www.wonderfulwood.com
personal site www.enter.net/~ultradad

easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM
avoiding warp in wet turned bowls william kossack Woodturning 29 May 9th 04 12:23 AM
easy money Ccrepairs Home Ownership 0 July 30th 03 07:52 PM