George

Default Passing of Another Icon

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is
worth reflecting on the death of a very important person which almost went
unnoticed last week.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died peacefully at age
93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin.
They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

SHUT UP. You know it's funny.

Ghodges2

Yea George, that is funny. We need a laugh every now and then. Thanks.
Glenn Hodges
Nashville, GA

mac davis

On Tue, 30 Nov 2004 14:27:18 -0500, "George" george@least wrote:

With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it is
worth reflecting on the death of a very important person which almost went
unnoticed last week.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died peacefully at age
93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the coffin.
They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

SHUT UP. You know it's funny.

oh, lord...
that was so funny that I had to send it out to my joke list..
I'm sure I'll get flamed by a few folks, but joke 'em if they can't
take a f**k..

George

Well, it's certainly not what it's all about, but a card I got yesterday
comes close.

Spent over an hour working on a guy and getting him out of the woods. Even
had him for about seven minutes after the first defibrillation - but lost
him. Provokes a lot of self-examination - tube was good, oxygen, CPR,
hauled as fast as possible, but failed.

His wife sent a card saying "Thank you, you really made a difference."

"Brandon Addison" wrote in message
I saw a funny T-shirt the other day that said:

"What if the Hokey-Pokey really IS what it's all about"

BA

"George" george@least wrote in message
With all the sadness and trauma going on in the world at the moment, it

is
worth reflecting on the death of a very important person which almost

went
unnoticed last week.

Larry La Prise, the man who wrote "The Hokey Pokey," died peacefully at

age
93. The most traumatic part for his family was getting him into the

coffin.
They put his left leg in. And then the trouble started.

SHUT UP. You know it's funny.

Lazarus Long

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:00:40 GMT, mac davis
wrote:

joke 'em if they can't take a f**k..

Hey! I've used that.....

mac davis

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:54:38 -0600, Lazarus Long
wrote:

On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 17:00:40 GMT, mac davis
wrote:

joke 'em if they can't take a f**k..

Hey! I've used that.....

old Robin Williams line..lol