Mike at American Sycamore

Default school needs windsor chair parts

Mike here from American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat. I am looking
for a reliable source of the turned parts for a Windsor chair: such as
legs, stretchers, and supports. Need maple, cherry and oak? Please
email me at thank-you for your help!!
Mike from American Sycamore
Nova

Mike at American Sycamore wrote:

Mike here from American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat. I am looking
for a reliable source of the turned parts for a Windsor chair: such as
legs, stretchers, and supports. Need maple, cherry and oak? Please
email me at thank-you for your help!!
Mike from American Sycamore

Hi Mike,

You can try:

TableLegs
http://www.tablelegs.com/windsor_chair.htm

Van Dykes
http://www.vandykes.com/subcategory/194/

Also check the Thomas Register
http://www.thomasregisterdirectory.c...0024745_1.html

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Mike at American Sycamore

Nova wrote in message ...
Mike at American Sycamore wrote:

Mike here from American Sycamore Woodworkers' Retreat. I am looking
for a reliable source of the turned parts for a Windsor chair: such as
legs, stretchers, and supports. Need maple, cherry and oak? Please
email me at thank-you for your help!!
Mike from American Sycamore

Hi Mike,

You can try:

TableLegs
http://www.tablelegs.com/windsor_chair.htm

Van Dykes
http://www.vandykes.com/subcategory/194/

Also check the Thomas Register
http://www.thomasregisterdirectory.c...0024745_1.html

Thanks:
Thank-you so very much. I will give them a try. Happy Thanksgiving Day!!!!

Mike from American Sycamore