Art Ransom

Default re Newel posts

Interesting. Buy cookie off the shelf newels for price of custom turned.
Several cases My prices are cheaper. Also selection of woods is very
limited, styles very limited. My limit, your imagination and woods
available in Dallas area.

--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

www.turningaround.org

Tony

"Art Ransom" wrote in message news:Eiapd.146055$R05.141946@attbi_s53...
Interesting. Buy cookie off the shelf

No, no ,no... maybe you miss uderstood. Those aren't cookies, those
are newels. Maybe you were just hungry at the time.

newels for price of custom turned.

They are custom turned.

Several cases My prices are cheaper. Also selection of woods is very
limited, styles very limited.

Ok

My limit, your imagination and woods
available in Dallas area.

I dont understand this line, sorry.

Anyway, nice chatting with you. If you would like to buy some custom
newel posts, just go to http://www.stairworksinc.com If you are
looking for cookies, either go to http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/ or
maybe we can make some special.. just for you.

Tony

Deck disasater - how to repair concrete posts? Andy Woodworking 10 June 15th 04 12:01 PM
Garden fence posts Mortimer UK diy 8 February 6th 04 11:50 AM
deck posts Pykirk Woodworking 2 October 6th 03 02:32 AM