DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   A Big Big Big Bowl (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/76064-big-big-big-bowl.html)

STEFANEE STIEN November 12th 04 11:11 PM

A Big Big Big Bowl

http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Tom November 12th 04 11:48 PM

Steff wrote: http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Holy-moly! Tom
Work at your leisure!

James November 13th 04 12:41 AM

That thing would hold a lot of Wheaties.

James
www.cryscom.nb.ca

Derek Andrews November 13th 04 01:31 AM

STEFANEE STIEN wrote:
http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Can't wait to see the jam chuck they will need to finish the bottom off
proper:)

--
Derek Andrews, woodturner

http://www.seafoamwoodturning.com
Wedding Favors ~ Artisan Crafted Gifts ~ One-of-a-Kind Woodturning

Leo Van Der Loo November 13th 04 07:20 AM

Why is that?, are you going to turn it over to see if it is finished
proper ???? G

Paulco November 13th 04 08:46 AM

As part of a diet my better half says I can have one bowl of cereal
each morning, anyone know if that bowl's for sale?
Cheers
Paul

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 09:11:46 +1000, "STEFANEE STIEN"
wrote:

http://www.proswoodturning.homestead..._Big_Bowl.html

Unless otherwise stated all references to location refer to Western Australia

Steven Raphael November 13th 04 01:11 PM

Its big enough to feed an army lol. :D
Fantastic work and a feat to be proud of.

RonB November 13th 04 08:02 PM

That thing would hold a lot of Wheaties.

To heck with Wheaties - ICE CREAM!!!!

Denis Marier November 13th 04 09:49 PM

Yes, this segmented bowl is very impressive. How many pieces of wood have
been used in the building of this bowl?
Has anyone ever try to make one a little smaller using only one large burl?

Derek Andrews November 14th 04 12:21 AM

Leo Van Der Loo wrote:
Why is that?, are you going to turn it over to see if it is finished
proper ???? G

Yeah. That's what the tractor was there for. I'm sure its got fork lifts
for bowl bottom inspection and a back hoe to eat my porridge with:)