Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill Otten

Default Anyone here turn smoker's pipes?

I do, and just interested in finding out if anyone else does. I turn most of
mine from
cherry, various shapes and sizes. I use a 4 jaw chuck turning the stem in
one direction,
then the bowl in the other.

bill otten

Earth Bondng Adrian Simpson UK diy 8 March 21st 04 11:58 PM
How to Adjust the Tape Path Alignment on Newer VCRs Jim Electronics Repair 24 March 15th 04 09:30 PM
how do i turn off the tv speakers Mike G. Electronics Repair 2 January 18th 04 06:42 AM