Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
James D. Farrow

Default Bench Grinder Choice?

I want to get a bench grinder to sharpen my chisels. I noticed there are
quite a few choices with prices to match. As I will probably only use it for
the chisels, do I really need a "great" one? Or will one of the cheaper ones
do just as well for my needs?

Canadian Tire have a "Jobmate 6-in. 2.5A Bench Grinder" for $39.99.
Will this suffice?

Thanks,

James