DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   TerraByteHosting, The leader in Web & Ftp Site Hosting...... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/69141-re-terrabytehosting-leader-web-ftp-site-hosting.html)

Chuck September 24th 04 06:39 PM

TerraByteHosting, The leader in Web & Ftp Site Hosting......

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:24:01 GMT, "AvengngAngel"
wrote:

Want to be seen, want to have your own lil niche out on the net. Ever wanted a
website, or an ftpsite.

If I were in the market for a website hoster, I certainly wouldn't
pick one who couldn't spell simple English and having "been in
business since 1986" __still__ doesn't know that spamming (and
cross-posting) makes him no more welcome than shoe-scrapings from a
dog kennel.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com