Chuck

Default TerraByteHosting, The leader in Web & Ftp Site Hosting......

On Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:24:01 GMT, "AvengngAngel"
wrote:

Want to be seen, want to have your own lil niche out on the net. Ever wanted a
website, or an ftpsite.

If I were in the market for a website hoster, I certainly wouldn't
pick one who couldn't spell simple English and having "been in
business since 1986" __still__ doesn't know that spamming (and
cross-posting) makes him no more welcome than shoe-scrapings from a
dog kennel.

--
Chuck *#:^)
chaz3913(AT)yahoo(DOT)com

September 11, 2001 - Never Forget

OT- Site Yields Early Evidence of Fire Gunner Metalworking 2 May 3rd 04 06:16 AM
Toronto area lumber? Pick Woodworking 4 November 20th 03 03:29 PM
Leader equip. software and compatibility Chris Electronics Repair 0 November 19th 03 02:09 AM