Old December 19th 18, 11:40 AM posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Blast Hole Drill Rods Suppliers in Australia

Focus Mining Services is largest supplier of Blast Hole Drill Rods in Australia and South Africa. Focus Mining is a famous drill rod factory in that region. Customer satisfaction is our first aim in our business. We supply all the Mining Products. For quality Drill Rods contact us (08) 9284 1106. For More Details Visit: www.focusmining.com.au.