Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Has anyone dealt with a company called "Pen kit mall"?

I went kind of viral with this and suddenly the owner is a really nice
guy! Not only refunded the price of the blanks, ($50 usd) but asked
what I was doing charity

When I told him about the pink pens to fight cancer he is sending me a
"care package" of pen kits as a donation....
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 9:42:19 PM UTC-5, remove splinters to use addy wrote:
I went kind of viral with this and suddenly the owner is a really nice
guy! Not only refunded the price of the blanks, ($50 usd) but asked
what I was doing charity

When I told him about the pink pens to fight cancer he is sending me a
"care package" of pen kits as a donation....

Not sure what you mean by 'viral'. However it is great that the owner made good on your purchase / problem.

Dave
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On Wed, 7 Nov 2018 04:57:51 -0800 (PST), Dave Leader
wrote:

On Tuesday, November 6, 2018 at 9:42:19 PM UTC-5, remove splinters to use addy wrote:
I went kind of viral with this and suddenly the owner is a really nice
guy! Not only refunded the price of the blanks, ($50 usd) but asked
what I was doing charity

When I told him about the pink pens to fight cancer he is sending me a
"care package" of pen kits as a donation....

Not sure what you mean by 'viral'. However it is great that the owner made good on your purchase / problem.

Dave

I put my complaint and a photo of some of the shattered blanks on 2 of
my facebook pages and asked my friends to share it...