Rex Haslip

Default LDD

OK, I have read the process, and understand it does work, but WHY.

What does the action of soaking in LDD do to the wood ???

Rex Haslip
Auckland
New Zealand

George

A mystery, indeed. Now, of which of the multitude of claims are you
speaking?

Might I suggest http://www.fda.gov/fdac/features/2000/100_heal.html

Or perhaps

"Halo Effect : Bias created by an observer's tendency to rate, perhaps
unintentionally, certain objects or persons in a manner that reflects what
was previously anticipated."

"Rex Haslip" wrote in message
OK, I have read the process, and understand it does work, but WHY.

What does the action of soaking in LDD do to the wood ???

Rex Haslip
Auckland
New Zealand

Leif Thorvaldson

Rex: My first email in this thread sorta explains the why we can't answer
your question. We only have speculation from our use of LDD. The only
thing I can claim with certainty is that it works for me. Never mind the
scoffers, try it yourself. If it doesn't work, you just haven't done
something right!