Damned if i know

Default question about oneway and axminster chucks

does anyone know if the accessory mounting jaws from axminster chucks can be
used with a oneway.

I doubt either oneway or axminster make these saw sets themselves

I would like to get a set of jaws for gripping metal but oneway doesn't
supply anything (and I'm kickin the **** out of my stronghold jaws) where as
axminster sells a set of internal and external jaws that look similar in
size to oneway.

Russ Fairfield

I have both the Oneway and Axminster chucks. NOTHING is interchangeable. Not
even close.

Russ Fairfield
Post Falls, Idaho
http://www.woodturnerruss.com/
Richard Hatton

On the same line of thought, does anyone know if the Axminster jaws can be
fitted to a Supernova?
--
Richard Hatton
Hertfordshire, UK

www.wotknots.dsl.pipex.com
(remove "nojunk" from address if responding by email)
"Russ Fairfield" wrote in message
I have both the Oneway and Axminster chucks. NOTHING is interchangeable.

Not
even close.

Russ Fairfield
Post Falls, Idaho
http://www.woodturnerruss.com/

Bertie Pittman

Hi Richard,

It seems to me that there was a good discussion here a couple years
ago that dealt with what jaws would fit on different chuck. If my
memory serves me it was about oneway and supernova , but I never paid
much attention to it so i'm not sure what will fit what.

A google search might turn up something on it.

Bertie

Chucks Maxprop Woodturning 13 January 29th 04 04:21 PM
Teknatool Titan Chuck draft review Lyn J. Mangiameli Woodturning 1 January 12th 04 06:07 PM