DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   :( Lost the WOW Web Address and my login... Can anyone help? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/35145-lost-wow-web-address-my-login-can-anyone-help.html)

Joe Comunale February 5th 04 02:14 AM

:( Lost the WOW Web Address and my login... Can anyone help?

Hi group,

I am embarrassed to admit that I have lost the WOW web address, and my
login. I would like to go and check out the uploads there.

Can someone assist?

Thanks! And keep those chips flying.

Joe

Jim Swank February 5th 04 04:45 AM

:( Lost the WOW Web Address and my login... Can anyone help?

Go to www.myfamily.com. At the sign-in place, there should be a link
where you can enter your email and it will send log-in info to that address.

Jim

Stuart Johnson February 5th 04 04:10 PM

:( Lost the WOW Web Address and my login... Can anyone help?

The new address is http://www.thewows.com. Send an email to Herm and he will
let you know your login and a new password.

The same address can be used to request an invitation.

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

Herman de Vries February 7th 04 01:24 PM

:( Lost the WOW Web Address and my login... Can anyone help?

Joe, Art sent you a new username and password on the 5th. Did you get
them? I ask because you haven't logged in yet. If you did not get the
new information, let Art or me know, and make sure we have your correct
email address. Go to www.thewows.com to login.

Herm

Joe Comunale wrote in news:v6ydnVxPevwfOrzdRVn-
: