John Jordan

Default WOW

I seem to have lost my automatic log-in to WOW and can't get in. Would
someone be nice and send me an invitation?

Thanks,

John Jordan

--
www.johnjordanwoodturning.com

DJ Delorie

What is WOW?

It's the follow-up to GEE and GOSH.

They're planning on upgrading it to OH MY! any time now.

Ok, I'll crawl back into my cave now ;-)

PS: it's a website for woodturners

Joe Fleming

Of course the Stubbies are going to take control of WOW. You may notice
that there are a large number of us on the WOW group already :-)

Joe Fleming - San Diego
================================
"John Jordan" wrote in message
link.net...
I seem to have lost my automatic log-in to WOW and can't get in. Would
someone be nice and send me an invitation?

Thanks,

John Jordan

--
www.johnjordanwoodturning.com

Gary Ljostad

"John Jordan" wrote in message hlink.net...
I seem to have lost my automatic log-in to WOW and can't get in. Would
someone be nice and send me an invitation?

Thanks,

John Jordan

It' on it's way John. Gary Ljostad
Gary Ljostad

John it' on it's way.
Leo Lichtman

Joe Fleming (a member of the Stubby Group) wrote: Of course the Stubbies
are going to take control of WOW. You may notice that there are a large
number of us on the WOW group already :-)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
1.) WOW--What the average turner says when he/she sees a Stubby for the
first time.
2. WOW--What a turner says upon trying a Stubby.
3.) WOW--What a turner says when the Stubby is shipped to him/her by John
Jordan.
4. WOW--What people say about your work after you start using your new
Stubby.

Leif, one good turn deserves another.

Dave Peebles

Hi John,

I only hope no one broke anything sending a new invite to you John. Your
inbox must be full.

Dave

David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio
Revolutions Woodturning
www.bowlturner.com

"John Jordan" wrote in message
link.net...
I seem to have lost my automatic log-in to WOW and can't get in. Would
someone be nice and send me an invitation?

Thanks,

John Jordan

--
www.johnjordanwoodturning.com

Leif Thorvaldson

"BOW WOW" (That's your welcome in dog language)
Leif
"John Jordan" wrote in message
.net...
Thanks to all!

John

--
www.johnjordanwoodturning.com
Dave Peebles wrote in message
Hi John,

I only hope no one broke anything sending a new invite to you John.

Your
inbox must be full.

Dave

David Peebles
Lyons, Ohio
Revolutions Woodturning
www.bowlturner.com

"John Jordan" wrote in message
link.net...
I seem to have lost my automatic log-in to WOW and can't get in. Would
someone be nice and send me an invitation?

Thanks,

John Jordan

--
www.johnjordanwoodturning.com

Stuart Johnson

http://www.thewows.com
or
if you will send me an email I'll send you an invitation.

Stuart Johnson
Red Oak, Texas

In article oIFRb.169943$xy6.800481@attbi_s02, "JD"
wrote:
What is the URL?

Ken Moon

John,
Just as a matter of curiosity, how many invitations did you receive?

Ken Moon
Webberville,TX

[...]

Stuart Johnson

Hundreds of photos of members work along with discussions about them. There
are also several how to documents on may different topics from air cleaners to
segemented processes.

Any memember can send an invitation or you can send a request to Herm from the
home page. I will send you one if you will email me your full name and email
address.

Stuart.

wrote:
What is the URL?

Leif Thorvaldson

A salesman's hyperbole, John! Admit it! It was probably only in the
hundreds! *G*

Leif
"John Jordan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Hundreds of thousands. Well.....

John

--
Ken Moon wrote in message
[...]

James E Gaydos

Hey John,
If you got all those hundreds and thousands of invites,
how about sending one to me ?
Jim

Herman de Vries

James, you got two invites. One from John and one from Art Liestman. I
deleted one of them to avoid duplication (sorry Art), so use the one you
got from John. The invites will have different usernames and one of them
won't work.

I rarely look at RCW, and John's post caught me completely offguard. It
brings up a point all the WoW members should remember. If you lose your
login information, contact the administrator who can send you your old
username and new password. If you are sent a new invitation, you end up
on the membership list twice, and all of the work you posted and your
comments are connected to your old username. There is no way to
"transfer" it to your new one. It's far better to re-energize the
username you had before, so your posting chronology stays intact.

625 members - about 6500 photos and growing. I can't believe it.

Herm

(James E Gaydos) wrote in
om: