Darrell Feltmate

Default video clips on web page

Hi all
Just for fun I put up some 30 second videos of the Oland tool in use at
http://roundthewoods.com/oland.shtml
my digital takes 30 second, soundless videos so I thought I would give
it a try and see if I could get them on a web page. If you think an
Oland tool scrapes you should watch one.
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate

Michael Marxer

Thanks for the video, very cool. I haven't seen that done on a
turner's site before. It's very informative. (a picture is worth a
thousand words, so this must be about half a million words). I've
been curious about your use of the Oland tool, I am impressed. Thanks
again, Mike
Darrell Feltmate

My pleasure Mike. Those shots are real time so you can see that these
tools eat wood.
--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate