Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
RikC

Default Two companies to rave about....

Hey All,

I just had two encounters with companies I had to tell you about.

1. I recently ordered a 6" rest from Woodcraft and while using it the top
rail broke from it's weld. I called the company and they sent a new one with
a return label. All without asking me for an invoice number.

2. I also ordered some Anchorseal from UC Coatings and the shipment got
damaged in transit. They notified me as such and sent a new shipment out.
Later that week a gentlemen (nice guy) called to see how the order process
was and if I enjoyed using the product.

I don't know if they know it but they have a loyal customer for life.

rik

--

Padded room with a view
RWC3