DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Problem with my Oneway 2436 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/34248-problem-my-oneway-2436-a.html)

Paul Rasmussen September 18th 03 01:15 AM

Problem with my Oneway 2436

Today I was finishing a small bowl on my lathe and when I attempted to
increase the speed nothing happened. I reset it to no avail. Anyone have
similar problem and know the fix?
Thanks

Raymond Odi September 18th 03 02:35 AM

Problem with my Oneway 2436

Pull the two leads from the door switch and connect them, by passing the
switch. If that doesn't work, is the emergency button on the control panel
locked in the in position. If that's not it - what error message is being
displayed on the inverter, i.e. E6.

Kevin September 18th 03 01:15 PM

Problem with my Oneway 2436

Hello Paul,
Please call me at 1-800-565-7288 and I will do my best to get you
fixed up. If the lathe is not changing speed the speed pot has
probably gone bad. If so we can reprogram the drive to take the speeds
from the keypay, this is a bit of a pain but keeps you going until we
can get you a replacement part. If the lathe has gone to minimum speed
and will not speed up one of the wires may have become disconnected at
either the speedpot or drive.
regards
Kevin

simcha evron September 19th 03 10:14 PM

Problem with my Oneway 2436

(Kevin) wrote in message . com...
Hello Paul,
Please call me at 1-800-565-7288 and I will do my best to get you
fixed up. If the lathe is not changing speed the speed pot has
probably gone bad. If so we can reprogram the drive to take the speeds
from the keypay, this is a bit of a pain but keeps you going until we
can get you a replacement part. If the lathe has gone to minimum speed
and will not speed up one of the wires may have become disconnected at
either the speedpot or drive.
regards
Kevin

thats what i call good service. well done kevin.

Paul Rasmussen September 20th 03 06:56 PM

Problem with my Oneway 2436

Kevin was right on it, spent quite a bit of time on telephone with us
attempting to id and correct the problem. Apparently an unusual problem so
needed to send the drive back to Oneway for repair.
"simcha evron" wrote in message
om...