Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Showcase and Totally Turning 2011 Gallery

The first upload of photos has been posted to
http://nwawoodworkingshow.org/11instgal01.htm with more to come. There is a
wide variety of woodworking on display!

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
The first upload of photos has been posted to
http://nwawoodworkingshow.org/11instgal01.htm with more to come. There is
a wide variety of woodworking on display!

Wow, some really nice stuff there!

Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning

On Apr 11, 8:42*pm, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:
The first upload of photos has been posted tohttp://nwawoodworkingshow.org/11instgal01.htmwith more to come. There is a
wide variety of woodworking on display!

OMG! I'm impressed. I like a lot of the free form stuff.

RP
Posted to rec.woodworking,rec.crafts.woodturning

wrote:
The first upload of photos has been posted
tohttp://nwawoodworkingshow.org/11instgal01.htmwith more to come. There
is a
wide variety of woodworking on display!

OMG! I'm impressed. I like a lot of the free form stuff.

It's worth the trip to Saratoga Springs! Especially for turners as Totally
Turning occurs at the same venue on the same weekend! There are many things
for spouses too if you need an escort. ;~)

John