Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Pjng Charlj B

Looks rjht up your alley:

[Arduino is an open-source electronics prototyping platform based on
flexible, easy-to-use hardware and software. It's intended for artists,
designers, hobbyists, and anyone interested in creating interactive objects
or environments. ]

http://www.arduino.cc/http://www.arduino.cc/

--
"He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! "
Brian's Mum

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Thanks. I'd already found Arduino and it's various incanations plus add
on "shields" and accessories, Probably have eight or nine on my desk
right now and two or three in pieces that use them

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...rduinoTOC.html

Here are the first three pieces I did that use the Arduino to add
"behaviors"
to pieces - sensors, LEDs and small speakers and buzzers

http://web.hypersurf.com/~charlie2/T...eSisters1.html

Each Sister page has a link to a YouTube video - with sound - of the
piece
"behaving".