Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Clarisonic Pro - Professional Skin Care System

Price:$195.00
Image: http://thediscountlocator.info/image.php?id=B0012X008Q
Best deal: http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B0012X008Q

I have been using the Clarisonic Skin Care System for about a month. I love it!! My face feels so smooth and it definately gets my face so much cleaner.
I researched these a few months ago, but was skeptical. When my dermatologist recommended it for my sun damaged skin, I ordered it. I've been using it two times/day for a month and I have to say, the hyper-pigmentation is definitely fading. My pores are smaller and I think the dark circles under my eyes look better. I think another two months will see even more improvement.I use the brush on my eyelids. A side benefit is my dry eye problem, due to lack of oily part of tear fluid, has dramatically improved...go figure. Had I known this I would have ordered it years ago.
This item has been on our daughter's Amazon wish list ever since she saw it on the Oprah show. She was very excited when she opened the box,and has used her Clarisonic everyday since Christmas. She absolutly loves it!
I really don't understand what the big deal is about the Skin Care System. I ordered this at the beginning of the year after I couldnt find any Exfoliating pads at any of my local stores. It cleans and feels neat but I dont notice a difference. I recently went to target and again I was reunited with my lovely exfoliating pads. I can tell they work alot better and only cost me $5 a pack. I think everyone jumped on the band wagon because Oprah made it one of her favorite things.
I love this machine!!! I have tried alot of other products and systems including the Susan Lucci microderm abration system (which was expensive and I did not see any real results) not to mention everything there is over the counter and I have never come across anything like this. This machine actually gets my face clean and not just 2 times better like they say but I would say 10 times better than anything out there. I have been using proactive for my mild acne which I am considering to discontinue. I have been using this machine for over 1 month everyday only once a day and it is amazing. The first time I used it I saw a difference and since that first time I do not need makeup when I leave my house. I am not one of those people that has good skin, I've always had mild acne and nasty blackheads on my nose and lately they have been spreading to my chin and even my cheeks. Well this machine stopped all that even the proactive did not do that. Since I've been using it I get a lot of "Wow you got really great skin" comments or questions on what I use. The only down side to this machine is that it is quite a big investment but to me it is worth every penny since I am not wasting my money on other stuff that doesn't work. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone on this planet. It is like getting a facial everyday in your shower.
CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush is an innovative approach to facial cleansing that utilizes a flexible, dual brush design and oscillating movements to loosen pores and clarify skin. Repetitive motions stimulate circulation in skin and washes away dirt and residue for a rejuvenated, fresh feel and look.The CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush is clincally proven to be more than 2x as effective as cleansing by hand. Gentle enough for use twice daily, it leaves your skin feeling and looking smoother-and prepares the skin for increased product absorption. Ideal for all skin types.

SIMILAR PRODUCTS:

Clarisonic Gentle Hydro Cleanser:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000HHR7NO
Clarisonic Nourishing Care Cleanser 6 oz:http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=B000ZKWORM
The Pillars of the Earth (Deluxe Edition) (Oprah's Book Club):http://thediscountlocator.info/index.php?id=0451225244