Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Pool chauk holder kit?

I just saw this on ebay and thought this would make a great gift for a couple of friends. Before I spend an hour with google, does anyone know who makes the kit for this?

Thanks.
Ted
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Link?

--
Patrick Fischer
Olalla, WA

"Ted" wrote in message
I just saw this on ebay and thought this would make a great gift for a
couple of friends. Before I spend an hour with google, does anyone know who
makes the kit for this?

Thanks.
Ted

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In article ,
"Patrick" pfischerATATATATWavecable.com wrote:

Link?

Pat, greetings to a local!!! I was just down your way to a all-day demo
at Dave Schwitzer (sp?) place

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv