Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default where to post pictures - on the cheap

As so many ISPs have seen fit to discontinue hosting any binary NGs, and I do
not want to spend any money for a service which does carry binary groups
(which other readers could not see anyway) what are the recommendations of
the readers here? Where to post or upload pictures that would be readily
accessible to any web browser? I am sometimes tightfisted with a quarter, and
so do not want to subscribe to some service which will charge me a fee for
putting up pictures.
My stuff is not so great that it deserves worldwide attention, but it is *my
stuff* and sometimes it might be of interest to another woodworker.
tom koehler
--
I will find a way or make one.