Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default More Woodturning Renewal Information

I know that many of you are subscribers to More Woodturning, either
the printed copy or the electronic edition. At the recommendation of
the post office, I have started placeing the renewal notices in the
printed copies rather than mailing a separate piece for the renewal
notice. If your magazine has an insert stapled into it, that is your
renewal notice. Please remove it and mail to More Woodturning with
your renewal fee.

If you are not a subscriber, I would like to invite to you look at a
sample copy at our web site www.fholder.com/Woodturning/woodturn.htm.
As of January 1, 2007, the magazine became a full color publication
and I believe it contains a lot of useful information for woodturners.

I don't often post advertising information on this newsgroup, even
though it is acceptable, I invite all of you to take a look at a
sample of our publication. It is available in both printed version and
in PDF version. The PDF version is highly recommend for subscribers
outside of the United States and for anyone who likes to read
magazines on their computer or has a color printer to print out the
magazine to read in their easy chair.

We now have a secure server to accept PayPal and credit card payments
for subscriptions. I invite you to visit our web site and to try the
publication for a year or more.

Fred Holder, More Woodturning
http://www.fholder.com
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Fred,

Quite a magazine. Browsed it quickly but was impressed.

Thanks for the post and thanks for the sample. Be back with you.

TomNie

renewal windows Frank[_5_] Home Repair 3 October 2nd 07 12:18 PM
Terminix renewal situation [email protected] Home Repair 9 February 9th 07 01:12 AM
Renewal By Andersen Gary K. Home Repair 11 October 17th 06 02:15 PM
Renewal by Andersen [email protected] Home Repair 6 June 14th 06 05:14 PM
toilet syphon renewal??? [email protected] UK diy 8 January 23rd 06 01:01 PM