Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Noob Arrives

Girlfriend bought me a Lathe a Month ago. I`ve never used one before and I
gotta say - Great Fun !!!!
Pics of my first offerings over on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking under "
Noob Turners Offerings"

Flames and comments welcome.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Brian
Welcome to the addiction. This is a great place to ask questions and receive
answers. Some of us occasionally get one right :-)

--
God bless and safe turning
Darrell Feltmate
"brian white" wrote in message
Girlfriend bought me a Lathe a Month ago. I`ve never used one before and I
gotta say - Great Fun !!!!
Pics of my first offerings over on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking under
" Noob Turners Offerings"

Flames and comments welcome.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

brian white wrote:
Girlfriend bought me a Lathe a Month ago. I`ve never used one before and I
gotta say - Great Fun !!!!
Pics of my first offerings over on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking under "
Noob Turners Offerings"

Flames and comments welcome.

Welcome to the group Brian. Can't find your pics on a.b.p.w.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

In message , brian white
writes
Girlfriend bought me a Lathe a Month ago. I`ve never used one before and I
gotta say - Great Fun !!!!
Pics of my first offerings over on alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking under "
Noob Turners Offerings"

Flames and comments welcome.

Saw your toadstools, very impressed for first time, you must now be a
fungi !
--
Robert Strudwick