Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Large woodturning Auction, Near Erie, PA, Augudt 25 2007

I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Apparently you don't exist! But judging by "woodturnig" you might just have
a problem with typing.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Wade Lippman wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Apparently you don't exist! But judging by "woodturnig" you might just
have a problem with typing.

He exists:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talkchesley

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000767-0, 08/20/2007
Tested on: 8/19/2007 9:57:07 PM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Looks like a worthwhile auction for anyone in the area...
http://www.chesleyauctioneer.com/photo4.html Oneways and burls what more
could anyone ask for. Jeff

wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

"BillinDetroit" wrote in message
Wade Lippman wrote:

wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Apparently you don't exist! But judging by "woodturnig" you might just
have a problem with typing.

He exists:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talkchesley

Your link doesn't work either! But he does exist, just not at the address
he gave.
Its a 2.5hour drive for me. Hmmm.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Toller wrote:
"BillinDetroit" wrote in message
Wade Lippman wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Apparently you don't exist! But judging by "woodturnig" you might just
have a problem with typing.

He exists:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talkchesley

Your link doesn't work either! But he does exist, just not at the address
he gave.
Its a 2.5hour drive for me. Hmmm.

Might be a browser problem. I just tried it again and it worked using
Firefox / Thunderbird.

Bill

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000767-2, 08/20/2007
Tested on: 8/20/2007 4:06:29 PM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Toller wrote:
"BillinDetroit" wrote in message
Wade Lippman wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Apparently you don't exist! But judging by "woodturnig" you might just
have a problem with typing.

He exists:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talkchesley

Your link doesn't work either! But he does exist, just not at the
address he gave.
Its a 2.5hour drive for me. Hmmm.

Might be a browser problem. I just tried it again and it worked using
Firefox / Thunderbird.

That is odd; mine says the page no longer exists because they don't allow
advertising. Maybe you are going to a cached page somehow.

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Toller wrote:

"BillinDetroit" wrote in message

Wade Lippman wrote:

wrote in message
egroups.com...

I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Apparently you don't exist! But judging by "woodturnig" you might just
have a problem with typing.

He exists:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talkchesley

Your link doesn't work either! But he does exist, just not at the
address he gave.
Its a 2.5hour drive for me. Hmmm.

Might be a browser problem. I just tried it again and it worked using
Firefox / Thunderbird.

That is odd; mine says the page no longer exists because they don't allow
advertising. Maybe you are going to a cached page somehow.

Try:

http://www.dchesleyauctioneering.com/

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Toller wrote:
"BillinDetroit" wrote in message
Wade Lippman wrote:
wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

Apparently you don't exist! But judging by "woodturnig" you might just
have a problem with typing.

He exists:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talkchesley

Your link doesn't work either! But he does exist, just not at the
address he gave.
Its a 2.5hour drive for me. Hmmm.

Might be a browser problem. I just tried it again and it worked using
Firefox / Thunderbird.

That is odd; mine says the page no longer exists because they don't allow
advertising. Maybe you are going to a cached page somehow.

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000767-2, 08/20/2007
Tested on: 8/20/2007 11:26:41 PM

Here's what I am getting (copy & paste job follows):

User talkchesley
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Please do not add commercial links or links to your own private websites
to Wikipedia. Wikipedia is not a vehicle for advertising or a mere
collection of external links. You are, however, encouraged to add
content instead of links to the encyclopedia. If you feel the link
should be added to the article, then please discuss it on the article's
talk page rather than re-adding it. See the welcome page to learn more
about Wikipedia. Thank you. OhNoitsJamie Talk 17:41, 31 August 2006 (UTC)

Please stop adding commercial or personal-website links to Wikipedia. It
is considered spamming, and Wikipedia is not a vehicle for advertising.
Thanks. OhNoitsJamie Talk 17:50, 31 August 2006 (UTC)

This is your last warning. The next time you insert a spam link, you
will be blocked from editing Wikipedia. Persistent spammers will have
their websites blacklisted from Wikipedia. OhNoitsJamie Talk 17:52, 31
August 2006 (UTC)

What it says is that he violated their rules and they were preparing to
boot him. The bottom note is his third warning.

--
I'm not not at the above address.
http://nmwoodworks.com

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000767-2, 08/20/2007
Tested on: 8/20/2007 11:29:28 PM

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

wrote in message
ps.com...
I would like to call your attention to a very large woodturnig tool
auction as listed above. Details and pictures may be found
dchesleyauctioneer.com

Tom Obourn, Owner

They didn't get to the woodworking stuff for 4 hours. Then they sold off
hundreds of bowl blanks individually. And of course many things went for
near retail.
But I got to spend 10 hours with my son who is going off to college next
week.