Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default Water Buffalo Horn

Where's a good place to get good (and cheap) water buffalo horn? I'd
prefer pieces bigger than pen blanks as I have an application other than
pens for it, but any help would be appreciated.
Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

hard to get it cheap anywhere. Check and see if there are any shepard crook
makers in your area and they may have some pieces that you could get cheap.

Brian

Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

On 14 , 03:20, Alan Van Art wrote:
Where's a good place to get good (and cheap) water buffalo horn? I'd
prefer pieces bigger than pen blanks as I have an application other than
pens for it, but any help would be appreciated.

Penn State
2 horn blanks for 12usd
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/bhorn.html

How much current does a car horn use ? the_constructor UK diy 7 March 5th 07 09:02 AM
electric horn seadog2 Electronics 2 September 2nd 06 06:25 PM
turning horn Brian Woodturning 14 February 26th 06 04:38 PM
Horn for my tractor dogpoint Metalworking 20 July 2nd 05 10:53 PM
Buffalo horn Andy Dingley Woodworking 21 October 30th 04 10:26 PM