Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning

Default AWGB seminar update

Hi all, sorry to stick my foot in it back there, it seems we are both
right, the AWGB told me it was Saturday because that is usually the best
day to go on, but having checked with them again and they say it is open
for both Saturday and Sunday, (not that you could get that info from their
site) so now we are all sure when we can go I hope to see all of you out
of your workshops and down there checking out everyone else's best
turnings.
See ya there
Hotfoot.

UK Seminar outofthewoods Woodturning 0 July 20th 07 11:36 PM
FREE Information Seminar Lyn Home Repair 1 October 5th 06 12:56 AM
AWGB Postboard Paul Loseby Woodturning 1 May 26th 06 06:47 PM
Upcoming international student seminar ralux Home Repair 0 April 7th 06 10:43 AM